Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It has been a long time. I am adding this to the First Church of the Nazarene in Pana website starting today. I want it to be understood. Anything written on here in no way, shape, of form, reflects the beliefs of the Nazarene Church of North America, and definitely not the one in Pana, Illinois. If you have problems, concerns, questions, or anything please direct your correspondence to me via the web response in this blog. Don't stop by the house, where I work, or call me.
I will occassionally write about the political happenings in the great state of Illinois (sarcasm sign). Once again, my opinions, not the churches, the pastors, or the congregations. As we attempt to make this website more viable, I hope that others will add blog sites to it and it becomes as "cool" as the one that Decatur First has.
Come on people, we have a steeple now. We can move into the 21st century with a cool website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment